Why Hire a Pro Photographer?
As beautifully written by photogether.com on the 7th February 2013
The first thing that your clients need to know when seeking someone to take photographs of their special event is what a Pro Photographer is not.
A Pro Photographer is not
- A person with a new expensive camera
- A friend who knows a bit about photoshop
- Someone who gives away his images
- A person who sells their images for not a lot of money
OK so we can all agree what a pro photograher is not, but it is equally important that we explain to potential clients why they should employ a Pro Photographer and what they can expect to receive in return for paying your professional fees.
So here are a few bullet points for you to build into your story to potential clients.
A Pro Photographers is:-
- An individual with an Artists eye
- A person who understands image composition
- Skilled in the importance of correct lighting
- Knowledgeable about colour correction
- Knows where to get prints and/or printing to ensure best quality images
What is most important is that your clients dramatically improve their chances of receiving images that not only hold their value and integrity for generations to come but that capture those so precious moments that may never be captured by the person with just an expensive camera.
Last but not least great images are worthless if no one views them with the best products to display your images.