Peggy Sue Pin Up Makeover Photoshoot
Following a warm welcome, refreshments and a pre-shoot consultation, you’ll be pampered with a 50’s styled hair and makeup makeover. Looking the part, you can then pick out one of the fantastic themed outfits and props to take with you into the fast-paced, Rock n’ Roll Americano photo shoot. With a soundtrack of 50’s classics blaring from the wireless and a great selection of backgrounds, we will create a series of images you can cherish forever.
- Bottle of pop on arrival
- Stylist and photographer consultation
- 1950’s hair styling and makeover
- All out fits and accessories provided
- Fast paced themed photo shoot
- Invite back to view your stunning photos on the big screen
- 10×8 inch printed portrait of your choice.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers will be posted out to the address given at the checkout within 2-3 working days, or requested to be emailed.
- Vouchers are valid for four months after the date of purchase, and must be presented when attending your session.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described.
- The studio voucher is valued at £200 and includes a hair and makeover appointment with a top stylist (worth £60), your photographic session (valued at £50.00) and a 10×8 inch photo (valued at £90.00)
- Only one voucher may be used per person per year.
- Alcoholic drinks available to over 18s.
- You are more than welcome to have other people come into your photo shoot included with your, however the makeover will be for the voucher holder only unless prior agreement.
- The 10”x8” portrait will be of the voucher holder only.
- You have the opportunity to purchase additional photographs but under no obligation.
- Dates and times this voucher is valid is at the discretion of Phase Photography.
- At the time of booking your photo shoot, we will require a £20 fully refundable deposit to secure your date and time.
- We require 3 working days notice to move or postpone your appointment. Failure to do so may forfeit your deposit or voucher entirely.