Mother & Daughter Makeover
Experience the bright lights of an energetic studio environment as you and your mother or daughter receive makeup up and hair styling from Brighton’s best makeup artists, ensuring you look your best before entering the photographic studio for your exciting showcase! Fashion, casual, cuddly and fun! Whatever you’re after, you’ll receive VIP treatment. Treat both of you to this ultimate experience!
- Alcoholic or soft drinks on arrival
- Stylist and photographer consultation
- Professional hair styling and makeover for two
- Photo shoot of your preference
- Invite back to view your stunning photos on the big screen
- 10×8 inch printed portrait of your choice.
Terms & Conditions
Please notes that due to the COVID-19 virus, vouchers purchased how will have an extended expiry date up to the end of 2022.
- Vouchers will be posted out to the address given at the checkout within 2-3 working days.
- Vouchers are valid for four months after the date of purchase, and must be presented when attending your session.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described.
- The studio voucher is valued at £260 and includes a hair and makeover appointment for 2 people with a top stylist (worth £120) your photographic session (valued at £50.00) and a 10×8 inch photo (valued at £90.00)
- Only one voucher may be used per couple per year.
- Alcoholic drinks available to over 18s.
- You are more than welcome to have other people come into your photo shoot included with your, however the makeover will be for the voucher holder only unless prior agreement.
- The 10”x8” portrait is to include mother and daughter.
- You have the opportunity to purchase additional photographs but under no obligation.
- Dates and times this voucher is valid is at the discretion of Phase Photography.
- At the time of booking your photo shoot, we will require a £20 fully refundable deposit to secure your date and time.
- We require 3 working days notice to move or postpone your appointment. Failure to do so may forfeit your deposit or voucher entirely.