Little Angels Baby Club
Our Little Angels club is a watch me grow programme where we would like to invite you to have your new baby photographed three times over their first year – or while baby is still tucked up in your tummy.
- Photographer consultation
- Three Portrait Sessions over babies first year
- Three 7×5 inch printed portraits from each sitting
- An invite back to the studio for an exciting cinema style viewing of your photographs
- Three £10 vouchers to use towards re-prints (one from each session)
- Opportunity to enter the Baby of the Month competition as long as your baby is under 1 year
Terms & Conditions
Please notes that due to the COVID-19 virus, vouchers purchased how will have an extended expiry date up to the end of 2022.
- Vouchers will be posted out to the address given at the checkout within 2-3 working days.
- Your voucher needs to be registered four months after the date of purchase, and must be presented when attending your first session.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described.
- Little Angels entitles the recipient to three photoshoots and three 7×5 inch printed portraits over babies first year.
- The studio voucher is valued at £300 and includes your photographic session (valued at £50 each session) and 3 printed 7×5 inch portraits (valued at £40.00 each)
- You will have the opportunity to purchase additional photographs but are under no obligation.
- Only one voucher may be used per family per year.
- Dates and times this voucher are valid is at the discretion of Phase Photography.
- At the time of booking your first photo shoot, we will require a £20 fully refundable deposit to secure your date and time.
- We require 3 working days notice to move or postpone your appointment. Failure to do so may forfeit your deposit or voucher entirely.
- Babies under the age of one year are eligible to entry the Baby of the Month Competition in association with Emma’s Diary. Entry requires a £1.50 charitable donation to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Your photographer will submit your selected portrait on your behalf.