Hair, Makeover & Photoshoot
Experience the bright lights of an energetic studio environment as you receive makeup up and hair styling from Brighton’s best makeup artists, ensuring you look your best before entering the photographic studio for your exciting showcase! Fashion, casual, pregnancy, boudoir stunning! Whatever you’re after, you’ll receive VIP treatment. Treat yourself of give as an amazing gift for someone your trully care about.
- Alcoholic or soft drink on arrival
- Stylist and photographer consultation
- Professional hair styling and makeover
- Photo shoot of your preference
- Airbrushing and body sculpting
- Invite back to view your stunning photos on the big screen
- 10×8 inch printed portrait of your choice.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers will be posted out to the address given at the checkout within 2-3 working days, or requested to be emailed.
- Vouchers are valid for four months after the date of purchase, and must be presented when attending your session.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described.
- The studio voucher is valued at £200 and includes a hair and makeover appointment with a top stylist (worth £60) your photographic session (valued at £50.00) and a 10×8 inch photo (valued at £90.00)
- portraits .
- Only one voucher may be used per person per year.
- Alcoholic drinks available to over 18s.
- You are more than welcome to have other people come into your photo shoot included with your, however the makeover will be for the voucher holder only unless prior agreement.
- The 10”x8” portrait will be of the voucher holder only.
- You have the opportunity to purchase additional photographs but under no obligation.
- Dates and times this voucher is valid is at the discretion of Phase Photography.
- At the time of booking your photo shoot, we will require a £20 fully refundable deposit to secure your date and time.
- We require 3 working days notice to move or postpone your appointment. Failure to do so may forfeit your deposit or voucher entirely.